Midlands Museums Page
A list of museums in Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Herefordshire, and Worcestershire.).
Midlands Bike Museums
Tipton Road, Dudley •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open throughout the year with reduced hours in winter and welcomes individuals, parties and organised group visits. An admission charge is made. Educational parties are especially welcome with tours specifically designed to suit their requir
- Read more about Black Country Living Museum.
Banbury Road Gaydon Warwickshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open: daily 10.00am - 5.00pm Closed: 24 December until 1 January inclusive.
- Read more about Heritage Motor Centre.
Browns Lane, Allesley, Coventry •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Weekday visits by appointment only Mon-Thurs 09.00-16.30 and Fri 09.00-15.00. Last Sunday of the month (excluding December)10.00-16.00.
- Read more about Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust.
Coventry Road, Bickenhill, Solihull, West Midlands •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The National Motor Cycle museum is open from 9:30am to 5:30pm - seven days per week.
- Read more about National Motorcycle Museum.
Wollaton Hall, Nottingham •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : We are open every Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday. 11:00am to 16:00pm
- Read more about Nottingham Industrial Museum.
Station Road, Lower Stondon, Henlow, Beds •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Museum Opening Hours : 10am to 4pm Open 6 days a week - closed Fridays. Closed Christmas week.
- Read more about Stondon Transport Museum.
Nantwich, Cheshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Summer: The bunker is open 7 days a week from the 20th of March until the 3rd of November. From 10.30am to 5.30pm. Winter: The bunker is open Wednesday to Sunday 10.30am to 5.30pm. Closed December 23rd 2013 to January 2nd 2014. Open daily for October Half
- Read more about Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker.