Midlands Museums Page
A list of museums in Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Herefordshire, and Worcestershire.).
Midlands Boat Exhibitions and Museums
Tipton Road, Dudley •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open throughout the year with reduced hours in winter and welcomes individuals, parties and organised group visits. An admission charge is made. Educational parties are especially welcome with tours specifically designed to suit their requirements, and those of the National Curriculum. March to October Every Day 10.00am to 5.00pm November to February Closed Monday and Tuesday, Open Wednesday to Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm HALF TERM The Museum is Open every day 10.00am to 4.00pm between Saturday 9th and Sunday 17th February.
- Read more about Black Country Living Museum.
Station Road, Lower Stondon, Henlow, Beds •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Museum Opening Hours : 10am to 4pm Open 6 days a week - closed Fridays. Closed Christmas week.
- Read more about Stondon Transport Museum.
Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth, Leicsestershire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open to the public every Sunday between 10am and 4pm. The entry fee is £5.00 per adult (accompanied children are free of charge)
- Read more about Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome.
East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derbyshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Aeropark is open year round and on all Bank Holidays (with the exception of Christmas Day and Boxing Day). Normal Opening hours are: Summer (1st May - 30th September) Thursdays 10:30 - 16:00 Saturdays 12:00 - 17:00 Sundays 10:30 - 17:00 Bank Holidays 10:30 - 17:00 Last entrance to the park is 1 hour before closing time. Additional opening times or extended hours will be on display at the Aeropark and on their web site. Winter (1st October to 30th April) Sundays 10:30 to 17:00 or dusk (whichever is earlier)
- Read more about East Midlands Aeropark.
The Car Park off the A4123 at Birmingham New Road, Dudley, West Midlands •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : See the Calendar on the website for details (January through to May)
- Read more about Dudley Canal Trust.