Midlands Museums Page
A list of museums in Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Herefordshire, and Worcestershire.).
Midlands Boat Exhibitions and Museums
Tipton Road, Dudley •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open throughout the year with reduced hours in winter and welcomes individuals, parties and organised group visits. An admission charge is made. Educational parties are especially welcome with tours specifically designed to suit their requir
- Read more about Black Country Living Museum.
Station Road, Lower Stondon, Henlow, Beds •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Museum Opening Hours : 10am to 4pm Open 6 days a week - closed Fridays. Closed Christmas week.
- Read more about Stondon Transport Museum.
Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Lutterworth, Leicsestershire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open to the public every Sunday between 10am and 4pm. The entry fee is £5.00 per adult (accompanied children are free of charge)
- Read more about Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome.
East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derbyshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Aeropark is open year round and on all Bank Holidays (with the exception of Christmas Day and Boxing Day). Normal Opening hours are: Summer (1st May - 30th September) Thursdays 10:30 - 16:00 Saturdays 12:00 - 17:00 Sundays 10:30 - 17:00 Bank Holidays
- Read more about East Midlands Aeropark.
The Car Park off the A4123 at Birmingham New Road, Dudley, West Midlands •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : See the Calendar on the website for details (January through to May)
- Read more about Dudley Canal Trust.