Midlands Museums Page
A list of museums in Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Herefordshire, and Worcestershire.).
Midlands Classic Car Museums
208-216 Witton Lane, Birmingham •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Aston Manor Transport Museum will be opening to the public regularly from Tuesday, 2nd July 2013 onwards. We will be open from 10:30 to 16:00 each Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday; admission charges will be £3 adult, £2 children and £8 family tickets.
- Read more about Aston Manor Road Transport Museum.
Tipton Road, Dudley •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Museum is Open throughout the year with reduced hours in winter and welcomes individuals, parties and organised group visits. An admission charge is made. Educational parties are especially welcome with tours specifically designed to suit their requirements, and those of the National Curriculum. March to October Every Day 10.00am to 5.00pm November to February Closed Monday and Tuesday, Open Wednesday to Sunday 10.00am to 4.00pm HALF TERM The Museum is Open every day 10.00am to 4.00pm between Saturday 9th and Sunday 17th February.
- Read more about Black Country Living Museum.
Banbury Road Gaydon Warwickshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open: daily 10.00am - 5.00pm Closed: 24 December until 1 January inclusive.
- Read more about Heritage Motor Centre.
The National Brewery Centre, Horninglow Street, Burton Upon Trent •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The National Brewery Centre is open every day except Christmas and Boxing Days. From 1st April to 30th September our standard visitor opening hours are 10am - 6pm, with last entrance at 4.30pm and the daily Guided Tours are at 11am and 2pm. From 1st October to 31st March the hours are 10am - 4pm, with last entrance at 3.00pm and the Daily Guided Tours are at 11.00am and 1.30pm
- Read more about Coors Visitor Centre and Museum of Brewing.
Millennium Place, Hales Street, Coventry •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Museum Open every day (including Bank Holidays), except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. 10am - 5pm (recommended last admission is 4:30pm).
- Read more about Coventry Transport Museum.
4 Rutherford Way, Daventry, Northants •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open strictly by appointment. Please telephone.
- Read more about David Sutton Rally Car Museum.
Donington Park, Castle Donington, Derby •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open every day from 10am to 5pm (last admission 4pm). Please telephone for details of Christmas/New Year Opening times.
- Read more about Donnington Grand Prix Collection.
Browns Lane, Allesley, Coventry •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Weekday visits by appointment only Mon-Thurs 09.00-16.30 and Fri 09.00-15.00. Last Sunday of the month (excluding December)10.00-16.00.
- Read more about Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust.
Crich Tramway Village, nr Matlock, Derbyshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 14th - 22nd February Daily 10.30am - 4.00pm Weekends from 28th February until 4th April 10.30am - 4.00pm 4th April - November Daily 10.00am - 5.30pm.
- Read more about National Tramway Museum.
Wollaton Hall, Nottingham •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : We are open every Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday. 11:00am to 16:00pm
- Read more about Nottingham Industrial Museum.
Old Rd, Darley Dale, Matlock •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open every day at 10am
- Read more about Red House Stables and Carriage Museum.
Shuttleworth (Old Warden) Aerodrome ,Nr Biggleswade, Bedfordshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 1st April to 31st October 9.30am to 5.00pm | 1st November to 31st March 9.30am to 4.00pm.
- Read more about Shuttleworth Collection.
Ashby Road, Coalville •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open daily 10.00-17.00 - Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day, plus 1 full week in January for maintenance.
- Read more about Snibston Discovery Park.
Station Road, Lower Stondon, Henlow, Beds •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Museum Opening Hours : 10am to 4pm Open 6 days a week - closed Fridays. Closed Christmas week.
- Read more about Stondon Transport Museum.
Bond Lane, Mountsorrel, Leicestershire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open Daily 9.30am - 5.00pm all year round Closed 25th December through to 2nd January There is ample parking for both coaches and cars.
- Read more about Stonehurst Family Farm and Museum.
Corporation Road, Abbey Lane, Leicester •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open February - November, Saturdays - Wednesdays: 11.00am - 4.30pm; Sundays: 1.00pm - 4.30pm. Open on certain Thursdays and Fridays for children's activities during school holidays. Open December - January for special events and private hire. Closed Thursdays and Fridays, and all of December and January.
- Read more about The Abbey Pumping Station Museum.
Leicester City •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : NA
- Read more about Leicester City Fire Brigade Museum Society.
Park Street, Luton, Bedfordshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : The Vauxhall Heriatge Centre is usually open to the public just once per year -- but if there is something specific you want to do, get in touch with their Heritage and Special Events Press Officer.
- Read more about Vauxhall Heritage Centre.
Nantwich, Cheshire •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Summer: The bunker is open 7 days a week from the 20th of March until the 3rd of November. From 10.30am to 5.30pm. Winter: The bunker is open Wednesday to Sunday 10.30am to 5.30pm. Closed December 23rd 2013 to January 2nd 2014. Open daily for October Half Term Holiday (Sat 26th October - Sun 3rd November 2013)
- Read more about Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker.
Pickersleigh Road, Great Malvern, Malvern •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Opening Times Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Read more about Morgan Motor Company Museum.